Winner for the Most Outstanding Condo/Townhome up to 1500 sq.ft. for “Eclectic Dream”
At this year’s Niagara Home Builders’ Association (NHBA) Awards of Excellence Gala, Silvergate Homes was honoured to win for the Most Outstanding Condo/ Townhome up to 1500 square feet for 54 Tulip Tree Common, nicknamed “Eclectic Dream”.
This home, located in the award winning Village on the Twelve community in St. Catharines, is sophisticated modern but still warm and inviting. Unique and personal touches throughout the entire space elevated it from the competition.
- Soaring 10’ ceilings, innovative open concept floorplan and gorgeous ravine views define this luxurious townhome.
- A sleek, gourmet kitchen with an oversized island, quartz countertops and upgraded backsplash is the chef’s dream.
- Step out from the dining room through the sliding doors to the terrace, perfect for entertaining.
- The great room features a fireplace set in stunning concrete panel tile from floor to ceiling.
- A tranquil master bedroom with large walk-in closet and spa-inspired ensuite is the perfect retreat after a long busy day.
“We are very grateful and appreciative of this award and for the recognition that comes with it”, says Kelly Anderson, Sales & Marketing Manager. “Our whole team came together to create this beautiful masterpiece and we are very proud of its final outcome. The award is just a reminder that our industry peers and leaders, as well as our customers appreciate and enjoy what we’re able to create”.
Silvergate Homes has been recognized in the past with several NHBA Awards for our commitment to environmental responsibility, innovation, creativity and excellence within Niagara’s residential new home construction industry.