Legends on the Green
On the Green or the Blue
PHASE 3 | REGISTER NOW
Legends on the Green is an exclusive golf community located in the Niagara region. This contemporary community consists of luxury bungalow townhomes and offers maintenance-free living and a place to call home after your Nine & Dine.
Countless benefits await you; from easy access to parks, trails and green spaces, to being surrounded by all the amenities you could ever want. Several units in Phase 3 back onto the Legends on The Niagara golf course while others back onto natural wetlands; bringing beautiful glimpses of nature and serenity into your daily home life.
The architectural elegance of these Energy Star® Certified townhomes paired with their luxurious location make this community perfect for those seeking comfort and convenient access to Niagara’s greatest features.
Get the details
Interested in Legends on the Green?Register Today
Register for Legends on the Green
Want to know more?Sitemap Features & Finishes Golf Promotion
8974 Willoughby Drive, Unit 57
Niagara Falls, ON
(Take Lyon’s Creek Exit)
Mon to Wed, Sat & Sun from 1-5pm
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we are open by appointment only.
CALL: 905.680.6000Google Directions
New memories are just moments away.
- Niagara is a golfer’s paradise with 48 courses to choose from. Plus, your new home is only steps away from the Legends on the Niagara Golf Course.
- A foodies delight; culinary experiences ranging from farm-to-table to fallsview dining.
- Celebrate Niagara’s bountiful harvests at one of several local farmer’s markets.
- Living in the Niagara region, you are only minutes from the world-famous Niagara Falls.
- Sip your way through 88 award-winning wineries nearby including Trius, Wayne Gretzky, Jackson Triggs, Stratus, Peller Estates and Inniskillin. More of a beer fan? No need to worry as Niagara’s Ale Trail offers you craft breweries to tempt your palate including Oast House & Silversmith.
- Explore hundreds of kilometers of hiking and biking trails.
- A short drive from the Chippawa Boat Ramp; the perfect small boat launch and access to the Welland River to entice explorers to check out one of Niagara’s main watercourses.