Legends on the Green
On the Green or the Blue
Legends on the Green is an exclusive community located in the Niagara region, steps away from a golf course or a very short drive from the Chippawa & Welland River. This contemporary community backing consists of luxury bungalow townhomes and offers maintenance-free living.
Countless benefits await you; from easy access to parks, trails and green spaces, to being surrounded by all the amenities you could ever want. Several units in Phase 3 back onto the Legends on The Niagara golf course while others back onto natural wetlands; bringing beautiful glimpses of nature and serenity into your daily home life.
The architectural elegance of these Energy Star® Certified townhomes paired with their luxurious location make this community perfect for those seeking comfort and convenient access to Niagara’s greatest features.
Get the details
Interested in Legends on the Green?Register Today
Register for Legends on the Green
Want to know more?Sitemap Features & Finishes
Willoughby Dr & Weinbrenner Rd, Niagara Falls, ON
16 Tulip Tree Common, St. Catharines, ON
Wed, Sat & Sun 12-4PM
[ By Appointment Only ]
Call: 905.680.6000Google Directions
GOLF COURSE LOT
1618 SQFT, Two Car Garage Bungalow Townhome
Closing Feb 2023
New memories are just moments away.
- Niagara is a golfer’s paradise with 48 courses to choose from. Plus, your new home is only steps away from the Legends on the Niagara Golf Course.
- A foodies delight; culinary experiences ranging from farm-to-table to fallsview dining.
- Celebrate Niagara’s bountiful harvests at one of several local farmer’s markets.
- Living in the Niagara region, you are only minutes from the world-famous Niagara Falls.
- Sip your way through 88 award-winning wineries nearby including Trius, Wayne Gretzky, Jackson Triggs, Stratus, Peller Estates and Inniskillin. More of a beer fan? No need to worry as Niagara’s Ale Trail offers you craft breweries to tempt your palate including Oast House & Silversmith.
- Explore hundreds of kilometers of hiking and biking trails.
- A short drive from the Chippawa Boat Ramp; the perfect small boat launch and access to the Welland River to entice explorers to check out one of Niagara’s main watercourses.